Monday, March 9, 2015

Twisted Souls (Twisted #1) by L.L. Collins


Buy this book now on Amazon: LINK

***I received an Advance Reader Copy of this book free from the publisher in exchange for a review. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”***

Twisted Souls started off a little slow but about 25% of the way into it I was so hooked I could not put it down. This is the first book in a two book series and does leave off with a little bit of a cliffhanger. I cannot wait for the next book to be released (already have it pre-ordered on Amazon, April 7th, 2015 release date). If you are not someone who can wait patiently I would suggest waiting until closer to April 7th to read this book so you don’t have a long wait for the conclusion.

One big element of this book is a somewhat love-triangle and I know that isn’t in the description so I want to point it out. The main character is just getting out of a long term relationship when she goes to the beach to see her long-time best friend turned new boyfriend. There is quite a bit of drama between the old boyfriend and new boyfriend as well as some dramatic turns to the story.

I give Twisted Souls a solid 4 out of 5 stars.


Description
What if your soul is so intertwined with someone else's that it's impossible to imagine yourself without them?

Blake McIntyre and Liane Kelly’s families have spent their vacations together on Sanibel Island their entire lives, and the two have always been the best of friends. But as they get ready to go to college, they admit that friendship isn’t enough for them anymore and spend a whirlwind two weeks daring to dream of their future together.

But building sandcastles and lazy beach walks filled with moonlight kisses isn't the same as real life, and soon they are faced with a new reality. Can their hope of forever survive past their summer, or does fate have its own twisted plan?

No comments:

Post a Comment