Saturday, March 14, 2015

Truly Madly Deeply: Volume One by B Pandos


Purchase this book on Amazon: Amazon Link

***I received an Advance Reader Copy of this book free from the publisher in exchange for a review. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”***

First off – this is a novella, not a full length novel. And it’s a short novella at that. It took me about 45 minutes total to read and by the time the plot was actually set up it was over, there is absolutely no resolution or anything – this entire novella is just to start setting up a plot. I have to admit that the story is somewhat intriguing but I would recommend that if you plan to read you should just wait until the entire series has been released and read it at once as if it was one novel.

I give this novella 2.5 out of 5 stars. The story has merit and could end up being good but I don’t understand why it’s being released in tiny little parts. I’m pretty sure I’ll lose interest before all the parts are published.

  
Description

TRULY 
Maddy finally has everything she’s ever wanted: a decent job, her own place with her BFF, a great guy… well, he isn’t exactly perfect, but who is? 
Logan will soon have it all: a degree at a pristine college, a job at his girlfriend’s fathers firm, a gorgeous girl to share it with. Then why isn’t he happy? 
MADLY 
Maddy’s world shatters when she catches her best friend and boyfriend cheating. Forced to start over, she takes a job far away from home. 
Logan’s summer job options fizzle out. Nearly broke and desperate, he’s forced to take a job as a camp counselor for the summer. 
DEEPLY 
Maddy swears off guys, even to the point of lying and saying she’s taken. But when Logan comes along, she fights feelings that are surfacing for him. 
If Logan has everything he wants, then why can’t he stop thinking about Maddy? 

Secrets. Lies. Summer Camp. 

No comments:

Post a Comment