Saturday, August 1, 2015

Blitz: Rebounding by Shanna Clayton

 
 
Book & Author Details:

Rebounding by Shanna Clayton
Publication date: June 14th 2015
Genres: New Adult, Romance

Synopsis:
Rebounding is a FULL-LENGTH novel.
CONTEMPORARY ADULT ROMANCE
Recommended for 17+ due to mature language and adult situations.
Charlotte Hart used to have the perfect life.
Or…what she thought was perfect.
President of her sorority. Legions of friends. A promising career in journalism. It’s exactly what she wanted, exactly what she’d always planned. But after her slimy bastard of a boyfriend cheats on her with her archenemy, everything she built comes crumbling down.
She needs out. Now.
But leaving everything behind means she has to live with Max, a mysterious guy from the past. Living with him isn’t the wisest decision she’s ever made—Max isn’t friendly, he keeps a lot of secrets, and sneaks out in the middle of the night. There’s definitely something shady about him, but at least he seems to understand what she needs. In fact, he seems to know it better than she does.
When Charlotte shows up on Max Archer’s doorstep, he knows he can’t turn her away. He wishes he could—she’s broken, lost, comes with too much baggage, but he owes her his life. Whatever she wants, he’ll find a way to make it happen. Problem is, Max doesn’t count on Charlotte wanting more than he’s willing to give.
He doesn’t count on her wanting his heart.
REBOUNDING follows characters that were introduced in the novel PRETENDING, but you do not need to read PRETENDING beforehand as REBOUNDING is its own story and is a standalone novel.



Purchase:


AUTHOR BIO:
I'm not sure if my mother predestined me to become a romance author when she named me after her favorite Kathleen Woodiwiss book, but that's what happened. Now I live and breathe all things books. When I'm not glued to my desk writing, I can be found eating too much chocolate, obsessing over Game of Thrones, and cyber stalking my favorite authors. Keep up with me on Facebook and Instagram. I love hearing from readers!

Author links:



No comments:

Post a Comment