Thursday, March 19, 2015

Truly Madly Deeply Vol 2 by B Pandos

Buy this installment on Amazon: Link

Read my review for the first installment at: Link

This is the second installment in what I believe is going to be a four part series. It’s very short like the first installment (I would estimate it would take an average reader about an hour to read). 

My review for the first installment wasn’t very favorable. I’m not a huge fan of a story that would equal one novel being split up into little pieces mainly because 1- I don’t like to wait and 2- I don’t like to spend money 4 times to get something that really only equals one short full-length novel. 

But as much as I complain about the way the series is being released I still find myself buying it. The first installment spent most of the time introducing characters and attempting to set up a plot. It wasn’t until the very end that it got suspenseful. This installment on the other hand was suspenseful the entire way through. Of course it has a cliffhanger ending (but I think we all fully expected that) and I cannot wait for the next installment. 

My recommendation to readers is that you do pick up this series but I would say it would be a good idea to wait until all installments are out and buy them as a bundle.

3.5 out of 5 stars (considerably better than the first installment)

Description:

Secrets. Lies. Summer Camp.
Maddy’s control is slipping between her fingers. Trapped in a web of lies, she has to hide her true feelings about Logan. When Gage shows up for a surprise visit, things get explosive, but unless Maddy has the guts to tell the truth and risk exposing everything,

No comments:

Post a Comment