Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Stay (Keaton #2) by B.A. Wolfe



I always assumed that there was a limit to the number of times I could cry while reading a book but apparently there isn’t. I feel like I cried through at least 75% of this book but it wasn’t sad crying.. there was a pretty even mix of sad crying and happy crying but this was one big emotional rollercoaster. 

If I’m being honest I was really pissed off at the way the first book ended but now it makes sense.. Jason had to die in order for Cassie to find Aidan.  I don’t want to give away to many spoilers so I’ll leave it at that but seriously I highly recommend that you read this series. The characters are all super lovable and I’m so hoping for more books in the series – especially one with Mel and Moose. 

There were only two things about this book that I wasn’t crazy about. First, I thought the whole thing where Cassie gets pissed off and leaves Aidan for days because she finds out Jase asked him to watch over her was kind of stupid. I don’t understand how she hadn’t already figured out that Aidan was watching over her. Second, I felt like we could have used some more closure with the situations with Parker and Cassie’s parents.



Description
Fate took Cassandra down a path she never expected.

Then a small town in Colorado gave her exactly what she needed—until tragedy left her heartbroken and devastated. Alone with only her child and her memories, Cassie struggled to put her life back together, one day at a time, piece by piece. Finding love again was something she never thought possible. That was, until she ran into an unlikely stranger who flipped her entire world on its axis.

Aidan had a secret locked away in his heart; one that would surely send Cassie running the second she discovered it. He held onto her closely and kept his secret guarded, but one careless mistake could reveal all.

Their friendship was strong, their moments beautiful, and the love that brewed between them intense—something neither denied. The only problem? Cassie was slowly letting him into her life. Could she let herself get close to the one person she didn’t think she should?

Her mind tells her to run, but her heart tells her to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment