Friday, July 24, 2015

ARC Review: No Regrets by Kate L Mary



***I received an Advance Reader Copy of this book free from the publisher in exchange for a review. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”***

No Regrets is the 2nd book in the College of Charleston series by Kate L. Mary. This book releases in September. 

My review for the first in this series, The List, can be found here.

When I saw this book go up on NetGalley I was ecstatic and sat here not so patiently waiting to start it because I absolutely LOVED the first book in this series. Unfortunately, I ended up being disappointed. 

Honestly this book felt like it had multiple underdeveloped storylines going on and they left me wanting a stronger plot. I stuck it out to the end hoping that things would be all tied together but it was overall a letdown. I’m not saying I’m done with the series because this happens sometimes when a book focuses on a character that I just can’t connect with. The next book focuses on Chris and I think that has a lot of potential. 

Anyway, I stand by my previous recommendation that everyone go out and pick up a copy of The List. If you happen to like Cami when you read The List then by all means go out and pick up a copy of No Regrets also. It looks like Moving On (Chris’ story) will be releasing in January 2016 and I cannot wait for that!





Description
College is supposed to be fun…

Go to parties

Pick up guys

Maybe get in a little trouble




On the surface Cami is your average, wild teenager out to have a good time, but inside she’s struggling. Almost a year ago her best friend was in a car accident, an accident Cami feels responsible for. Since then, she’s made it her personal mission to experience everything life has to offer, both for herself and for Julie, who will never have fun again.

Then she meets Liam, her cousin’s sexy roommate. Hooking up with a hot British dude seems like the perfect way to start off the school year, but the more time she spends with him, the more she finds herself actually liking the guy. Which totally screws up her plans to live life with no regrets…

 

No comments:

Post a Comment