Wednesday, April 15, 2015

The List by Kate L. Mary


***I received an Advance Reader Copy of this book free from the publisher in exchange for a review. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”***

Kate L. Mary has a new fan right here.. I thought The List could either be really bad and stereotypical or kinda good but this book was seriously fantastic. The characters were relatable and the story went at a fast enough pace that it kept my interest. I’m excited to see more in this series and was really glad to see that Kate L. Mary intends to write a book about Annie’s roommate Cami (and hopefully we get some closure for Chris.) 


I highly recommend that you go pre-order this right now.



Description
The List. Twenty things every girl must do before she turns twenty. . .

Body piercing
Get drunk
First kiss


But thanks to her crazy, over-protective father, Annie Roth is way behind schedule. Good thing it’s her first semester of college, because Annie is more than ready to start checking off items. . .

Fake ID
Skinny dipping
Road trip!!!


Where it gets complicated? Ryan and Chris. Best friends. Both sweet, funny, totally hot, and totally into Annie.

But there are some things on The List that Annie only wants to do with Ryan. . .

Lose it
Get Heart Broken
Fall in love

No comments:

Post a Comment