Monday, July 27, 2015

Jaded Series (#1-3) by Tijan




Amazon Links:
Book 1 - Jaded 
Book 2 – Still Jaded   
Book 3 – Jaden   

Tijan is my ultimate one-click author. I honestly don’t need to see a cover or a synopsis I just click “Buy” and then dig in. I have read A LOT of Tijan books and have yet to give any less than 4 stars which is a big deal for me. My average rating is something like 2.76 on Goodreads so I tend to rate books less than 3 stars. 

I didn’t think anything was going to be able to beat the Fallen Crest series as my favorite series of all time but Jaded gave it a run for its money. You can check out my review of the Fallen Crest series (#1-4) here

For those of you that have read the Fallen Crest series and are in love with Logan Kade you need to read Jaden now. Corrigan’s personality is so similar to Logan Kade’s that it almost made me wonder if they were the same person. The “brotherly” relationship between Bryce and Corrigan was also giving me Mason/Logan Kade flashbacks and then you throw Sheldon in the mix and she is a lot like Sam and it felt like an extension of Fallen Crest. 

As with any Tijan book there is A LOT of angst in the Jaded series. After I finished the 1st book I accidentally read a spoiler for how the 3rd book ends and I almost cried. I could not believe Tijan would do this to us! I sucked it up and read the 2nd book and then everything started making sense and honestly I love the ending for this series so don’t be discouraged by some of the reviews on Goodreads that rip this series apart because it doesn’t end the way some people wanted it to. The ending is BEAUTIFUL so just read it! 




Descriptions
Book 1: Jaded

Sheldon doesn't care about anyone except Corrigan and Bryce. The three of them rule their school, but it seems someone else wants in on the action. Or that someone else just wants Sheldon, but how many bodies is enough to prove their love to her?


Book 2: Still Jaded

Sheldon, Bryce, and Corrigan ruled their school until a killer wanted to rule them. Three years later, Bryce’s back home from Europe the local celebrity jock. Corrigan’s busy running his fraternity and Sheldon's about to be pulled back into the social world of drama. With the killer killed, who's trying to hurt Sheldon this time? Or maybe it's someone closer than she wants to admit?

Book 3: Jaden

Being framed for murder sucks. Being framed for the murder of your old friend-turned-enemy-turned-maybe-friend-again sucks even worse. The old Sheldon would’ve raised hell, but no, I’ve been nice. I’ve been quiet. I’ve not said a word while the headlines rip me to shreds, but now? All bets are off. I’m going to find out who did this to me and I’m going to make them pay. I don’t care who will get hurt in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment